Thursday, September 1, 2011

Help Out With Mom's Water Conservation Project

As most of you know Mom is always working on something - in addition to PUMPKIN FEST and HOLIDAY MARKET - she has another project going called  PAINT A PICTURE FOR WATER CONSERVATION


Of course Mom has to figure out a way to pay for all this stuff that she does - so she applied for a Pepsi Refresh Grant -  now we all know that PEPSI is all about the new generation - so their grant is really cool in that you only win if people - and doggies too - vote for it on FACEBOOK  or  by texting.   You can vote often and you can do MEGA votes to with Pepsi products -  

So I'm asking all of you to spread the word for Mom and to VOTE  and help Mom  EXPLORE THE IDEA THAT ANYPLACE CAN BE A GALLERY   - because Mom agrees to "sing a song and dance a jig"  to keep the team motivated.

5 comments:

  1. Tank reporting for duty. I begged my asst. to buy Pepsi at the store today. She hates Pepsi. BOL
    Now for some power voting. WooHoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Checkers, you're my last resort for a date. Pics have to be sent in tonight! Have your maid dust off your tux... we'll make a fetching couple. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. really sad my mommy cant figure out how to vote for your mommy :(

    I wanted to let you know about a special book review and contest that I just posted about. I sure would love you to participate and would also hope that you would spread the word!

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva, Truffle!

    ReplyDelete