Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I tried to tell her she didn't need to learn to knit!!!

I tried, I tried and I tried to tell her that she didn't need to learn to knit. I sat as close as I could while she knitted, I pawed at the thread, I tried to make her stop. She just had to keep trying to knit..

Well I showed her......yep - I think mommy just may have to quit this knitting stuff. She went to the store and I got those bamboo needles and I chewed the ends up - I would have chewed them up completely but she came back too fast! The picture's not too clear - but TRUST ME - I chewed it up.......and I got all of it off the needle too - so it was just a pile of yarn!!!!!!

I told her not to be upset because there are a lot of neat doggie sweaters on Etsy and she can just go there an buy me one...then she doesn't have to waste her time trying to knit and not playing with me. Besides those ladies at the knitting store don't like me and don't want me in the store - so, how much fun can knitting be without me????????

Now I'm just gonna go play with my donkey

3 comments:

  1. We sure hope your mom has forgiven you for eating her knitting needles and ruining her project, Checkers!
    We can't believe the knitting ladies don't like you and don't welcome you into their store! What's wrong with THEM!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    You certainly are a cutie.
    But, moving on to the business of the day - LOL!
    To play True Colours Thursday, my meme - all you need to do is a post on the weeks chosen colour, link to my blog, then leave me a comment to say you have played.

    Pats & pets
    Blue, dogless but a serious dog lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fast move getting those needles chewed up like that, and I agree for your mom to shop on Etsy for sweaters and play more with you, just makes sense. =)

    ReplyDelete