Now - I'm supposed to tell you seven of my favorite things.......hmmmm let me think!
- First and foremost - my most favorite thing is to CHEW!!!!!!
- Yogurt Drops
- Cuddling with the little one [Livy]
- Getting as close as I possibly can to mommy - especially when she she is trying to type on my blog
- Rassling with the kitty cats - especially that big ole Louie!
- Playing kick the coke bottle with daddy [we'll have to get video of that]
- rides in the car to anyplace except the vet!
Now I need to pass this along to 7 friends - I know that many of you already have this award so I'll try not to duplicate - and I really don't want anyone to feel left out - so if I don't tag you it's only because I went through my follow list and I hit the #7 before I got to you
Yesterday mom was in one of her moods - crying at almost everything - you know like kodak commercials - She was also busy trying to book entertainment for an upcoming festival in the area so she spent a big part of the day calling alot of the performing artists she used to represent back when she was an important agent. I think that's what got her into her mood - all that reminiscing - Somehow she managed to talk several of her old clients to consider a date in June at drastically reduced fees - so you'd think she would have been happy rather than sad!!!!!!!
here's a little silly video - it's not exciting I'm just protecting my elephant!