Monday, March 23, 2009

I better step it up a notch

Well, I've been looking at some other doggie blogs and I think I need to step it up a notch or two! There are some really great doggie blogs out there. Maybe mine is too informational and that's why I don't have so many followers....

So - let me tell you about my day. When I got up this morning I got that awful Denamarin tablet.....then I had to wait a full hour to eat. It turns out the wait was worth it because mommy mixed up chicken with my EVO. Of course she sprinkled that awful Milk Thistle in - but I ate it anyway. When I finished my breakfast it was time for a little lap time with Daddy so I jumped up in his lap while he drank his coffee. This of course forced him to put down the laptop and stop reading the paper. I don't know what he needed to read - Carolina is made it to the Sweet 16 - so he didn't need to read about it!

So far my day was going pretty good - then mommy went to take a shower........WHOA......I don't know why daddy thought it was time to take me into the laundry room and that big sink for my shower........I mean, I'm not that dirty AND I have an appointment with the groomer on Friday - so, now I will have at least 2 baths this week! YUCK!

When the bath was finished I decided it was time to hit the deck for some sunshine - so out I went before daddy could figure something else out....FREEDOM!!!!!!!

Oh, no, I'm getting some sun and who do I see????? Why it is mommy getting in the car and leaving!!!!!!! That's right she was leaving WITHOUT me. I don't know where she went but she left me on this stinking deck! So, I head back in to find daddy - Now he's in the shower - NO WAY! I'm not going near that or he might get the idea to give me another bath!!!!!!!!!

It's back to the deck for me.

The rest of the day was pretty much just that - checking on who was home, where they were and what they were doing and going in and out to the deck.

I figured out where mommy went - She decided to learn to knit. She thinks she's going to start making sweaters for me........We'll see! Now she's paying a lot more attention to those knitting needles than me. I'll just have to figure out what I'm going to do about that!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hello! You are super cute. My best friend is a peek-a-poo. I'll be following you from now on!!

    lots of licks,
    your new friend lola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom is a knitter too, Checkers, but luckily she's never made us any sweaters - YET!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete