Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today is a good day

Good morning! Today I'm feeling pretty spry. Usually when the humans go to bed I follow them and get in my cuddy to sleep. But last night I was just feeling so good after being sick I decided to keep playing. I ran around and around, I found shoes and pounded them on the floor next to mommy's bed. She finally got up, but she didn't play with me she just scolded me and told me to go to bed. I finally got tired and went on to sleep.

I took my medicine and now I'm waiting for breakfast. I have to wait a while for the meds to take effect. I don't really mind waiting for breakfast because I'm not all that crazy about the new food I'm eating. And, the new food makes my poop very soft. Hey I guess that's better than not being able to go like last week. But it sure is messy for the humans to pick up.

I have to see my vet today. The humans are totally stressed even tho they think I'm looking great. They want to make absolutely sure that my enzymes are normal! You see I don't really like "normal" because they're always telling me how special I am so I don't understand why they now want me to be "normal"

I'll write more later

No comments:

Post a Comment